Sunday, January 20, 2013

Who is this Ghost Girl anyway?

If you're reading this you have somehow stumbled upon this modest little blog! This blog is intended to be a collection of all things paranormal through my eyes. 

Well just who am I? I'm Katie, but I am also affectionately known as Ghost Girl. I hope to bring a different perspective to the table, as a young woman with a love for all things spooky. I'm 20 years old, and reside in Portland, Or. I am currently studying History in college, as I get along best with the dead. This blog is by no means an academic journal, and while I apply scientific theory to my paranormal research I am, by no means, a scientist. I will discuss an array of topics, from reviewing books, to crypto-zoology, and of course, ghosts.


Well, you've stuck around this long, I hope that means I have captured a little piece of your attention. I hope you'll keep reading!

Enjoy,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment